This position is responsible for processing the State, County, Federal, and Private Pay billing, revenue and receivables necessary for an assigned program or functional area.
Our client is a large social services agency in Philadelphia, PA.
- Invoicing of any Agency billing as required including State, County, Federal, and Private Pay billing.
- Apply payments into appropriate financial system as received.
- Review/reconcile payments and determine most effective way to follow up on outstanding claims.
- Review billing reports as needed.
- Assist with any financial audits that pertain to billing.
- Assist with Revenue or Receivable recording/reconciliation as required
- Copying and filing as needed.
- Enter billable units into appropriate financial system.
- Provide backup to other Billing Analysts and Billing Supervisor.
- Availability to work extra hours as needed during special projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and financial applications. Advanced Excel experience a plus.
- General knowledge of accounting and accounting/fiscal terminology.
- Ability to interact well with other staff and handle confidential financial information.
- Ability to work independently as well as participate as a strong team player.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field and 2 years of experience in billing or receivables or 8 years experience in billing or receivables.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook plus strong Excel skills required.
- Experience using financial systems required.
temp to hire, competitive hourly rate, excellent atmosphere