OBGYN Leadership Position with Pittsburgh Academic Affiliated Group
We are scheduling interviews with a premier OB/GYN practice adding an OB/GYN with proven leadership experience.
- Must have proven Leadership experience
- The position would have protected administrative time
- Responsibilities would include - office coverage, GYN surgery, participate in the OB call rotation
- Affiliation with a nationally recognized leader in women's health
- Occurrence malpractice insurance meaning your tail will be covered if you were to ever leave
- Complete service to meet women's health care needs
Pittsburgh, named America's fifth Best Place to Raise a Family (Reader's Digest), is fun, affordable and packed with family entertainment. Pittsburgh's neighborhoods are each small towns where families live for generations building a sense of loyalty and pride in their community. The city's geographical location is definitely one of its most stunning features, with rivers, hills and valleys coming together to form a remarkable tableau
In Pittsburgh, you can experience the best in history, architecture and cultural events. You can also experience the outdoors hunting, fishing and nature watching. Children can attend excellent public and private schools. Professional sports can be seen year-round cheering on the beloved Pirates, Penguins and Steelers.
Associated topics: cpg, gyn, gynecology, maternal child services, mother child services, ob, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som