An established hospital in Pennsylvania is planning to hire a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. The facility requires assistance with the high demand from the community. The position is inpatient and you will see 24 to 26 patients per day on average. You will work Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, with a 1:3 to 1:4 call schedule. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physiatrists. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a medical license in Pennsylvania, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This is an independent contractor position in which you'll receive 100 percent of collections, making the opportunity very lucrative. You will receive a relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Peter DeMasi at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Inpatient rehabiliation focus
- Join other PM&R physicians
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Immediately see 20 to 25 patients per day
- Opportunity to grow outpatient base
- BC or BE required
- High income potential
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, and loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care, family, hospitalist, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice, primary care, urgent, urgent care