An established hospital in Pennsylvania is currently in search of a pulmonology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with outpatient pulmonology treatment and be able to use Epic EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm, and the physician will see 22-24 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have a PA state medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- BC required
- PA state license needed
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- EMR is Epic
- 22-24 patients per day
- Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist